Using the link above, you can view our GilbyIM G Cloud 12 offering on the governments Digital Marketplace, included is a Service Definition, Pricing and T&C’s.
G Cloud 12 promotes itself as enabling the public sector to “Purchase cloud-based computing services such as hosting, software and cloud support, including many off-the-shelf, pay-as-you-go cloud solutions.”
GilbyIm is a cloud based, simplified version of Micro Focus’s Secure Content Manager, and has ranges from a dedicated EDRMS (Electronic Document and Records Management System), all the way down to a shared secure partitioned section of a dataset.
There are huge advantages for using GilbyIM over traditional deployments, namely:
- We do away with the costly up front IT kit by hosting in Amazon Web Services, so you only pay for what you use
- It comes with up dates and security patching as standard
- It also comes with System Administration and records management advise as part of the package, not as an additional cost
- If you chose for a shared secure EDRMS, which is 100% secure to just your organization, you only pay for a proportion of the system
- GilbyIM offers both the complex Records Manager interface as well as our super simple and lightning fast user web client
For a no cost, no hassle and no visit demo, get in touch, we can simplify your records management an embed your information governance.
Our super simple and intuitive interface allows even the most casual of users to know what they need to do instinctively when uploading or saving records.